Looking for a rental manager?
Let Splashy Ventures manage your rental so you can just relax and enjoy your home...
Home Setup & Maintenance
Marketing & Revenue Management
- How often rentals in your market have booked in the last year
- How profits compare to the same period in years past
- Travel demand fluctuations between peak and low season
- Whether demand is outpacing supply in your market — or vice versa
- How to best balance price and occupancy
- Property booking lead times
Guest Management & Reviews
- Send messages with pertinent information at strategic intervals before, during and after the guests’ stay, many of them automated.
- Typically label drawers and cabinets for ease.
- Provide a heads-up in an arrival email for items that may be difficult to access/operate.
- Use a text-based communication system that allows guests to reach 3 of our team members at the same time by texting a single number.
- Streamline checkout by asking guests to text a code to that same number when they’re ready to depart. This sets our housekeepers into action!
- Use smart home hubs and thermostats to ensure the home temperature stays right where it should be. If there’s a discrepancy between set temp and actual temp, the smart thermostat lets us know so we can fix it ASAP.
- Install keyless locks on all homes. No lost keys or worries about key pickups! Plus, guest entry/exits can be monitored. (We also recommend the installation of z-wave thermostats, and in some cases, z-wave door and window sensors.)
- Take a formal inventory of your property twice a year.
- Collect guest suggestion forms after each stay.